Viral Updates Provides you latest technology news, gadgets reviews, ratings, specifications, features, prices, photos and videos. Upcoming Smartphones and more entertaining contents.....

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

100+ New Funny Whatsapp Status 2019

Are you guys looking for funny WhatsApp status ? Then You have landed on the right place as we present you the biggest collection of funny whatsapp status which you can share with your family and friends to make them laugh. These are some of the best funny WhatsApp messages which will make your stomach hurt by laughing so hard.
Funny Whatsapp Status 2019
Funny Whatsapp Status 2019

Funny Whatsapp Status 2019
Funny Whatsapp Status 2019
  • “Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.”
  • “You love flowers, but you cut them. You love animals, but you eat them. And, you also tell me you love me, so now I’m scared!!!
  • “Marriage is a workshop where the husband works and the wife only shops!”
  • “Dear problem, Please give me some discount I am a regular customer.”
  • “Men have feelings too. For example, we feel hungry.”
  • “Never laugh at your wife’s choices. You’re one of them.”
  • “You can never buy love, but still you have to pay for it.”
  • “At least mosquito’s are attracted to me.”
  • “Adding you as my friend don’t mean I like you, I did it just to increase my friend list.”
Funny Whatsapp Status 2019
Funny Whatsapp Status 2019
  • I Am Not Special, I Am Just Limited Edition.
  • I Am Brilliant Brunette With Lots Of Blond Moments.
  • If the best things in life are free, why am I still charged when I go to the liquor store?
  • I’m not lazy, I prefer the term “selective participation”.
  • Eat – Sleep – Regret – Repeat.
  • Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.
Funny Whatsapp Status 2019
Funny Whatsapp Status 2019

  • Yes, of course, I am athletic… I surf the Internet every day.
  • My Mom Said ” Follow Your Dreams “, So I Went Back To Bed.
  • You can never buy Love… But still, you have to pay for it…
  • You can either be right, or you can be the husband.
  • I’m not arguing, I’m simply tried to explaining why I’m Right.
Funny Whatsapp Status 2019
Funny Whatsapp Status 2019
  • If you are reading this then I’m sure you have nothing to do in your life.
  • My wallet is like an onion, opening it makes me cry.
  • I Will Slap You So Hard That Even Google Won’T Able To Find You.
  • Some of the best decisions I’ve ever made involved me clicking cancel instead of send.
Funny Whatsapp Status 2019
Funny Whatsapp Status 2019

we will be updating this page daily and will add new funny whatsapp status everyday. hope you liked these status and images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib