Viral Updates Provides you latest technology news, gadgets reviews, ratings, specifications, features, prices, photos and videos. Upcoming Smartphones and more entertaining contents.....

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

ABD TALKS ABOUT QUITING IPL !



The supernatural being often termed as Alien of cricket as he plays cricket like he is from another planet has reacting on taking decision upon turning back on IPL.He has begin to acquire more popularity for his play in Indian Premier League for Royal Challengers Bangalore and has won many games for the team.Regarding the workload he is having and unable to do well in all forms of cricket consecutively he made a statement about it but however, he has been named the permanent captain for South Africa with which he becomes the captain in two forms ODI and Tests.

When asked about IPL, he said "I'm still going to play in the IPL. It would be stupid of me to turn my back on that. It's played a big role in my career, in me growing as a player."

"I see it as a really important part of my career. So I'm not going to let that go. But there are some other areas that I'll look at to rest a little bit. I'm very committed at the moment to be captain in the two formats and to play T20s as well. We've got a World Cup coming up, and I'm just taking it one game at a time." so, it's time to breath fans. We are still gonna see the unorthodox shots of AB.On the other hand while talking about his record breaking batting against West Indies he said "I never thought in my wildest dreams that I could scored a hundred in 31 balls, or even close to 50. I surprise myself every time I do that. I keep believing I can do stuff like that but the focus is always on winning games for the team," he said. "That's probably my biggest strength - I focus so much on winning the game that before I realise it I've scored a hundred off close to 30 balls. Things like that are always possible when you aim bigger and have a bigger cause."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib